Being a wedding photographer is like being a storyteller; every photo in the gallery adds to the story of the day. I've always loved reading and how words on a written page can take you just about anywhere. But photos can do the same thing as words. They can transport you to places and make you feel emotions.
So if you were to ask me what is my favorite part of a wedding day: it's the whole thing: the experience. Every couple has a story to tell and they are all special.
1. I started as a pet photographer and I believe it's helped me gain a lot of patience for photographing people.
2. I became a photographer to document my children growing. I slipped into the wedding world by accident and never looked back ever since.
3. BBQ is my major soft spot and I love learning how to make and try new coffees.
4. I've traveled to some incredible countries and have lived in Germany a lot of my life (not military).
5. Is it basic of me to admit I love listening to the Crime Junkie podcasts?