Victoria + Lucas
shepherdstown, west virginia
The most popular question we get asked is: "why the fuck do you do weddings? it seems like so much work and so much stress"
And here is my answer: because we fucking love them.
Being able to connect with other human beings and dive headfirst into their lives and pull those heart strings is damn magic. We are very thankful and blessed to have this gift.
We will dance with you. We will have fun with you. We will cry with you. I, me Nat, will hold your dress up so you can pee. We will get on that dirty ass floor to make sure you get some bangin' photos.
Why? Because you both deserve the best.
We immortalize these special moments for them so that they never lose how they truly felt at that specific moment in time.
That is powerful within itself...and with great power comes great responsibility...what you really think we weren't going to throw in that famous line?
1. I started as a pet photographer and I believe it's helped me gain a lot of patience for photographing people because, let's be honest, people can be more difficult to photograph than animals!
2. I became a photographer to document my children growing. I slipped into the wedding world by accident and never looked back ever since.
3. Tacos and sushi are my major soft spot.
4. I've traveled to some incredible countries and have lived in Germany a lot of my life (not military).
5. Is it basic of me to admit I love listening to true crime podcasts?
1. Cinematography isn't all that I do; I am also a programmer.
2. I want to be known as a cinematographer as I want to create wedding films, not videos.
3. If there's a brewery I haven't been to yet, well I guess I'm checking it out.
4. In a past life I wanted to be in a metal band.